Knowledge Commons Computer Lab and Meeting Area
The Knowledge Commons is a University of Alberta Libraries Computer Lab and Meeting Area and is for use only by the University occupants of the Kaye Edmonton Clinic.
The Knowledge Commons is located in 1C.109 on the main floor of the Kaye Edmonton Clinic. It is tucked down a short hall just past the courtesy phones located near the west entrance to the parkade.
Knowledge Commons hours:
7:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Monday – Friday
You will need to use your AHS Access Card to access the Knowledge Commons area. If you experience any issues with your access, please email Pat Kent (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your name and AHS ID#.
There are two bookable meeting rooms in the Knowledge Commons. Please see the information below for the booking procedures and policies.
Booking Group Study Rooms in UA Library Knowledge Common (1C.109)
Kaye Edmonton Clinic
Group Study Rooms (1C.109X; 1C.109Y)
2 rooms | capacity: 6 people each | wireless access
- Users must have an AHS ID card with access privileges for the Kaye Edmonton Clinic Knowledge Common.
- A group may book one room for up to two hours per day. The KC study rooms may be booked one hour at at time up to a two hour block maximum. Minimum group size is two people.
- Rooms can be booked up to seven days in advance.
- Please remove all personal items and garbage when vacating rooms.
- Rooms are not secure. You are responsible for all personal items left in your group room.
- As a courtesy, please delete your booking if your plans change and you decide that you will be unable to attend. Note: A 10 minute grace period will be given for all room bookings and occupancy, after which time groups may forfeit their booking to other groups who may be waiting for a space to open.
- Please take care of the equipment and facilities so that we can continue to offer you these services.
- Click on this link to book study space.